So I must start this post with mentioning that it is not the most successful Christmas gift but we will see how it goes for the rest of 2013.
I gave this to my fiance because he didn’t want anything for Christmas. I figured what better way to spend my money then paying in advance for some of the things we would do!
I apologize because I forgot to take a picture before I wrapped the gift! Since I got the idea from Find Joy In The Journey, I will use their picture and explain it.
Here is the Christmas gift:
- January – Recreating our engagement with dinner!
- February – Ice skating and money for hot chocolate
- March – Order in dinner and Bride and Groom Challenge. If you are married, they have one for Husband and Wife as well!
- April – Make a craft for our apartment (Look forward to this blog post!)
- May – Going for a hike or bike ride and taking a picnic with us
- June – Free cooking class at William-Sonoma
- July – Drive-in movie
- August – We are getting married and have our honeymoon so just a simple relaxing night making dinner together and watching a movie. Since this will probably be our first weekend married at home, it might be the best date!
- September – Simple spa night of his choice.
- October – Buy a carving book with patterns and carve pumpkins. Since this can take all day, money for ordering dinner as well so I don’t have to cook!
- November – Inviting a couple over and hosting our friends for probably our first event! I am sure we will be busy and won’t get to see many people.
- December – Bake Christmas cookies and watch a Christmas movie!