Growing up we would have pepperoni bread all of the time. When I would play volleyball on the weekend, my mother would buy a loaf so I could eat it between games. For my bridal shower I received this recipe and I make it all of the time. Best part? You can put as much pepperoni and cheese as you want, yum!
The hardest part about making the bread is rolling the dough out. Think about it, if thats the worst part it has got to be quite easy! Once you get the dough rolled out, your just layer the pepperoni and then cheese. After rolling it up, you bake it. So easy!
Doesn’t that look delicious? It only takes 3 ingredients too!
See the recipe below for details.
I hope you enjoy! What is one of your recipes from childhood that you have fond memories of?
Recipe by Levicky Landing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Rhodes Frozen Pizza Dough
- 1 lb Pepperoni
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean and then lightly flower counter tops
- Roll pizza dough into a rectangle shape
- Layer pepperoni over dough
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pepperoni
- Roll up dough so you have a long roll. The end of the bread should end up on the bottom of the roll so you have a smooth top.
- Spread oil over the top of roll and sprinkle garlic and parsley over top.
- Place on cookie sheet and then bake for 30 mins or until golden brown.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!