We started MR in ballet this year. I haven’t watched a lot of her classes but she kind of is the ballet equivalent of the kid playing t-ball in the outfield picking flowers. But she is so stinking adorable though!
We made sure she had the basics: ballet shoes, leotard, leggings. But her bag situation was embarrassing. The only thing I could find was a beach bag that looks like a crab. It is orange and has huge eyes. While it is extremely cute and I love having MR take it to the beach, it just isn’t really a ballet bag.
I got a heat press for Christmas and the first thing I wanted to make was a new ballet bag for MR. I found an adorable ballerina SVG and got to work. MR and I made this bag together and she loves it. She takes it to class and places it in front of the mirror carefully so that everyone can see the ballerina. Adorable!
- Use the Ballerina SVG file and cut in Cricut. Don’t forget to turn mirror on!
- Weed your purple vinyl.
- Set the Cricut Heat Press to 280 degrees.
- Press your blank bag for 10 seconds.
- Place vinyl on bag and use the heat press for 30 seconds.
- Flip bag over and use the heat press for 15 seconds.