I can’t believe Mother’s Day is right around the corner! If you are like me it is finally hitting you that you should figure something out for your mom. In typical Levicky fashion, we probably won’t figure out what we are getting our Mom’s until the Saturday before. Hopefully I can at least help get ahead of the game!
- Tumbler With Straw
- Packet of On The Go Drink Mix
- Nail Polish
- Nail File
- Bath Bomb
- Face Mask
- These are my favorite kind of glasses, hardly any leakage when they tip over. Can you say sippy cups for adults?!
- Its not cucumber water but a lemon packet in the tumbler adds flavor to the day.
- What is spa day without painting your nails, that is a must. It was so hard just picking one color. I went with something that she might not have already but was still something I could see her wearing.
- You can also find these individually in the beauty section of most local stores.
- I bought a pack and could only fit one in the glass. I guess I will have to take advantage of a relaxing bath too.
- While relaxing in the bath, she can clean up her pores and relax.
I tied a cute bow and label on the straw and it was ready! I thought it was so cute I didn’t want to put it in a gift bag.
There are so many other things to add to the gift but I could only fit so much into one tumbler. Whatever will make your spa day more relaxing, add it!
What makes your spa day more relaxing?