Using the Crock Pot is my new favorite kitchen appliance. Until I borrowed my Mother’s Crock Pot, I couldn’t make anything in it without burning dinner. Eric actually banned me from ever using it. And then I used hers and my entire world changed. This is by far my favorite recipe, I have to resist from making it every week!
These burritos are incredibly easy to make, it takes 5 mins to dump everything in before work and then its ready when you get home 8 hours later. What is even better is that even though you have to shred it, if you just stir the crock pot, it all falls apart! To me, this is like eating out. I think I might spend more time cleaning the crock pot than I do getting dinner together!
Doesn’t that look delicious? It only takes 3 ingredients too!
See the recipe below for details.
I hope you enjoy!
Crock Pot Chicken Burritos
Recipe by Levicky Landing
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Taco seasoning
- Tortilla Shells
- Toppings of your choice: Sour Cream, Lettuce, Mexican Cheese
- Place chicken on the bottom of the crock pot
- Cover chicken with taco seasoning
- Pour salsa to cover everything
- Cook in crock pot for 8 hours
- Shred chicken, you should be able to just stir and it will shred and mix itself
- Make burrito out of crock pot contents and toppings