This year I really struggled to find a good gift for our daycare teachers. They really have done so much by adapting to the new way of teaching that homemade chocolate covered desserts just doesn’t seem enough during COVID. Obviously the best gift is money or a gift card but that seemed impersonal. I needed to come up with something to accompany the gift card and not something they have 100 of. And then the light bulb went off what about a fun face masks for them to wear at work that the kids would enjoy? Enter snowman masks! We will probably get snow in April, maybe even May so this mask could be used for many more months.
Take a look at how to make these masks.
Free SVG File
- Use the Snowman SVG file and cut in Cricut. Don’t forget to turn mirror on!
- Weed your orange and black vinyl.
- Set the Cricut Heat Press to 280 degrees.
- Press your blank face mask for 10 seconds.
- Place orange for nose on mask and use the heat press for 15 seconds. Peel plastic off when complete.
- Align black on mask and use the heat press for 30 seconds.
- Flip mask over and use the heat press for 15 seconds.
What do you think? Do you know a kid that would love if you wore this face mask?